Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fairfield Dancers at Swenke




It's always a lot of fun when Elle gets to perform in front of an audience, and the Fairfield Dance Company's Performance Group gives her that opportunity every month or two, leading up to the Spring Recital. And naturally, that means I get to get some shots of her performance group, as well as the Fairfield Dance Company.

At the Swenke Elementary School Cafeteria, it was a pretty tight fit with a lot of fans crowding in the front -- so I went from trying to get full-body shots as I normally do with dance photography to switching to some tighter shots. That led to my favorite shot here:



Here's a few more of the Dance Company, which the team did a fabulous considering the audio issues.  You can check out all the pics at my Galleries site.










No comments:

Post a Comment